* The record for the largest group kiss was set on July 22, 2007, in Britain when more than 32,000 people kissed for 20 seconds.
* 20, 160 minutes is what the average person spends kissing during his or her lifetime.
* The longest recorded kiss took place Dec. 5, 2001, in New York between Rich Langley and Louisa Almedovar and lasted 30 hours, 59 minutes, and 27 seconds.
* 50% of people have had their first kiss by age 14.
* Philematology is the science of kissing.
* The typical woman kisses 79 men before she gets married.
* A German study of hundreds of couples determined that 2/3rds of people turn their heads to the right when kissing.
* Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters as intense exercise.
* About 26 calories are burned during a one-minute kiss.